Friday, April 4, 2008

Welcome - come & smell the roses . . .

Just a few words about how my nursery blog site works . . .
this wide column features stories & photos et cetera in reverse order, with the most recent first (after this introduction).

I update the site a couple of times a week - themes are diverse from the practical to the aesthetic & the reflective; sharing questions, insights & a bit of whimsy.

Unless noted, the photos are mine, taken in the nursery garden. To enlarge thumbnails, left click on the image; then use your back button to return to the same page. Check it out on Minky Zammit, relaxing here after a day of smelling roses & other doglet pursuits.

The right hand column contains information about the nursery & the roses; holds my post archives (both by month & 'Label' reference) and shows external links.

I hope you enjoy this e-journal about the roses . . .

3 comments:

Judyc said...

Haven't looked at the site yet, just love the dog. I have a red kelpie bitch and she is the light of my life.
Cheers
Judy

Judyc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rita G said...

VALE
Jane Zammit: July 1954 - Feb 2016

Farewell my friend - it is with deep sadness that I learned of your passing from this life, where you lived and played in your beautiful rose garden built and nourished by the sweat of your brow.

May your new rose garden be filled with endless and effortless delights as you wander around in arms of your beloved John and furbabies. The Heritage Rose World mourns you. A few of us miss you - RIP ♥